- This event has passed.
Jose Ramirez Chief Tax Strategist- 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act- Things you Need to Know About Tax Law!!
February 14, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Jose A. Ramirez EA, NTPI Fellow is the CEO and Chief Tax Strategist at Advanced Tax Advisors in Plantation, Florida. He specializes in tax advisory and tax planning services primarily in the real estate industry. His strategic tax planning saves his clients on average $35k in taxes every year. He uses industry specific strategies which allows him to achieve these significant tax savings. He has been a Platinum corporate member of BREIA since 2014.
This workshop he will be going over real estate deductions you may missing out such as :
- Moving Expenses – Eliminated
- Alimony- No longer Deductible
- Standard Deductions- Nearly Doubled
- Medical/Dental Expenses- Amounts over 7.5% AGI from 10%AGI
- State and Local Tax Deduction- Capped at $10k
- Casualty Losses- Deductible if results from federally declared disaster
- Mortgage Interest Deduction- Lowered to $750k from $1 Million
- Charitable Gift
- Miscellaneous Itemized Deductions- Gone
- Much More!!!!
Member Pricing : $29.00
Non Member Pricing: $49.00
At The Door: : $59.00
Snacks and Drinks will be Provided!!!