Scott Somers – Solar Lunch and Learn!
November 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Scott Somers – Director of Sales and Managing Partner at RB Solar Pro and RB Green Energy
Is an entrepreneur the opened a title company at the age of 24. When the market crashed in 2008, he lost everything which caused him to file for bankruptcy and foreclosed on his house. He then ventured into several opportunities, and in 2013 he found solar. Unfortunately it was not allowed in Florida until 2014. He worked for few companies learning the inside and out of the industry. In 2016 he found a few partners and that is where it all started. From 2016 to 2017 RBGE grew from 1 million in sales to just under 10 million in sales. The company continues to grow at a rapid pace and continue to improve the elite level of customer service. RBGE is now considered and recognized as one of the top solar contractors in South Florida.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
All Your Question Will Be Answered!
- Have You Been Trying To Think Of A Way To Set Yourself Apart From The Competition?
- Are You Looking For A Way To Increase Home Value?
- Would You Like A Way To Make A Little Extra Cash On Each Job Without Working Harder And Helping Your Clients Save Money?
- Could You Use A Tax Credit?
- Have You Ever Wished You Could Do More For The Environment?
- Would you like to see how you or your clients can have solar without any money out of pocket and a monthly payment that will cost less than you currently pay FPL?
Members – $29
Non Members – $49
At The Door – $59
Limited Seating for this Event!
30 Seats Only!