- This event has passed.
Randy Hughes AKA 'Mr. Land Trust' – Why You Should Be Using Land Trusts
April 2, 2014 @ 5:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Randy Hughes teaches classes on how to protect your assets and how to become more private with personal life. He also teaches land trust law, authors the only Land Trust newsletter and blog in the country, and is the founder of the Land Trust University. He also is an expert author for REIClub.com, EzineArticles.com Blog, and has authored the free report “50 Reasons to Use a Land Trust” for real estate investors.
* What are Land Trusts? Why do you need them? *
* How to Secure your I.D. with Asset Protection. *
* What are the Land Trust laws? *
* Avoiding property re-assessment *
* Keeping out of the county court house records *
* How to use a Land Trust when lease-optioning *
* Keeping your business private *
* Protect your hard earn assets from outside attacks *
* Using Land Trusts with Trust Deeds, Notes & Paper *
Cost is $20.00 for Non-Members
BREIA Members are free and their spouse is $5.00