- This event has passed.
Save Thou$ands with Inspections for Investors – Oscar Echeverri GAIA Construction
April 11, 2017 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM$29 – $49
Navigating the winding road of construction and renovation can be overwhelming for the novice and the expert. Knowing who to trust and what to look for are basic steps to moving forward in the process. We are proud to present an industry leader to calm your nerves and give you the tools to better support your construction projects. Oscar Echeverri, of GAIA Construction and Inspections, will be here April 11, 2017 to share his 16 years of experience from labor, construction, renovations, and inspections. His experience and expertise at each level of the process is paramount in setting the right expectations for your next project.
He will cover the property value negotiation process, the who, what, and when of inspections, spotting and verifying illegal additions and enclosures, code violations, and understanding the inspections reports. Oscar will provide a basic foundation of knowledge of the contractor and inspection roles so you are able to work alongside your contractor to keep your project moving forward. Where else will you find the most useful construction and inspection information gained over 16 years of actual first-hand experience in one night?
What will be covered:
- Save thousands Using the contractors' report to negotiate the value of the property
- Who should be doing the inspections for investors?
- How to know What should be inspected?
- Checking for Illegal additions and Illegal enclosures
- Understanding Code violations and liens
- How to effectively understand the Structure and contents of inspection report
Lunch will be provided.