- This event has passed.
Scenarios to Avoid in the Closing Process- Free Webinar
June 30, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Have you been ready to close on a sweet deal but all of a sudden, a curveball has been thrown into the mix?
You don’t have to learn your lessons the hard way with an unexpected ‘monkey wrench’ when you’re trying to get deals out in field. Learn your lessons from the pros who have turned these worse-case-scenarios around and helped investors walk away with healthy, happy closing checks!
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to conquer scenarios where…
- The owner did not disclose the existence of additional mortgages at the beginning of the short sale process
- A short sale/closing process is started without identifying transaction subject to probate
- A complete short sale package was not delivered when requested
- The name on the closing contact and the name on ID’s don’t match up
- Current tenant occupancy is not disclosed
- Disclosing seller is a Foreign National late in the transaction (FIRPTA)
- Contract Addenda for repairs are not disclosed in a transaction
- Power of Attorney Assumptions (POA) are in question
Isabel Galvis the Sales Managing Partner at Cnergy Title has helped bring solutions quickly and efficiently to her clients time and time again and will relay her knowledge and experience out for you in this webinar!
With over 10 years of Title Industry experience since 2008, Isabel is a licensed Florida Title agent appointed by Fidelity National Title Insurance. She has a strong passion for supporting her customers through training which combined with her experience in the title industry gives her an edge in being able to provide exceptional customer service.
As CNERGY TITLE´s sales managing partner she has played a huge role structuring the company, her professionalism combined with her commitment and knowledge has led her to become an essential part of the Cnergy Title family. Isabel majored in Business Administration major at Bellevue University In Nebraska, USA and has a master Degree in Sales Management from EAE Business school in Barcelona, Spain