- This event has passed.
Year-End Tax Planning Webinar for Real Estate Investors
December 8, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
We have a new year ahead of us, and it's time to do things differently for your business to save in taxes for 2021!
Back by Popular Demand!
Join us on December 8th for an invaluable free tax-planning webinar with Jose A. Ramirez of Advanced Tax Advisors.
Jose will cover the strategies that MUST be implemented before the year end. Don’t let December 31st come around before you have a tax plan!
Join us for this can’t-miss webinar by clicking here.
Jose A. Ramirez will answer these questions:
- I don't know which business entity to operate under
- What is the best way to depreciate my rental properties so I pay less taxes this year?
- I want to use my credit card for business expenses because I get points, can I do this?
- How do the Trump Cuts and Jobs Act affect me and my business?
- Should I do a cost segregation report on each one of my rentals?
- Should I have one LLC per property?
- Do I qualify for the real estate professional status?
- Can my business pay for my car expenses?
In this webinar, you’ll also learn:
- The differences between SBA Loans (EIDL and PPP) and Retirement Account Loans
- What expenses to deduct!
- Depreciation Practices (Accelerated Depreciation)
- Cost Segregation (if you are not doing this, you are leaving money on the table)
- Real Estate Investors vs. Real Estate Dealers
- What deduction to take (or not take)?
- Hiring Family Members
- Deducting Medical Expenses
As an added bonus, the first 30 people to sign up get a free 30-minute strategy session with Jose A. Ramirez of Advanced Tax Advisors!