Buying distressed properties is a lucrative business, but it is not always easy. There are many properties that have been abandoned by the homeowner and without anyone to maintain the property, the City and or County will find violations on the property. Tall grass, piles of trash, and broken windows are just a few examples. These violations, if not taken care of, will turn into daily fines that will put a lien on the property. In this episode, Ryan talks about how to negotiate these liens so that we can still purchase the property, flip it, and make a profit.
- How to Use Retirement Accounts to Fund Real Estate Investments April 15, 2019
- Off Market Real Estate Deals: The Benefits & Tips for Finding Properties April 6, 2019
- 5 Ways to Build Your Buyers List March 25, 2019
- Can You Flip Property With Zero Credit? March 25, 2019
- What Are 3 Qualities You Want in a Contractor? March 20, 2019