This is the second episode to show some progress of the North Miami Rehab project. Anotonio Lopez, one of the top BREIA mentor students, takes you through the property to show you the progress of his rehab. This rehab project is a partnership between the BREIA mentors and their student Antonio. The Broward REIA mentor program puts up 100% of the money for the purchase and the rehab so the student doesn’t have to worry about where to find the funds. Anotonio has done enough projects that he has his own cash, but since he had a few other projects going on at the same time he asked his mentors to put up the funds on this one.
- How to Use Retirement Accounts to Fund Real Estate Investments April 15, 2019
- Off Market Real Estate Deals: The Benefits & Tips for Finding Properties April 6, 2019
- 5 Ways to Build Your Buyers List March 25, 2019
- Can You Flip Property With Zero Credit? March 25, 2019
- What Are 3 Qualities You Want in a Contractor? March 20, 2019