If the seller owns a property free and clear they have the ability to possibly be the lender for you on the property so that you as the investor don’t have to come up with all the funds to purchase the property. Seller financing is all about getting creative and working a deal that works better for both the seller and the investor. If you ask for Seller Financing, the seller can “carry” the note while you are putting money into the property for the rehab. You as the investor would pay the seller interest which would get the seller more for the property in the end. It is basically doing a joint venture with the seller. We have a property in Miami that we are doing seller financing on and that was the inspiration for this episode.
- How to Use Retirement Accounts to Fund Real Estate Investments April 15, 2019
- Off Market Real Estate Deals: The Benefits & Tips for Finding Properties April 6, 2019
- 5 Ways to Build Your Buyers List March 25, 2019
- Can You Flip Property With Zero Credit? March 25, 2019
- What Are 3 Qualities You Want in a Contractor? March 20, 2019